302/11 Akepiro Street, Mount Eden
Dear Daisy – Love this location!
Book a Viewing Apply Now
This apartment has it all – location, security, contemporary décor and are perfect for a ‘lock and leave’ lifestyle. 2 double bedrooms, with an open plan kitchen and living with balcony.
Some of Daisy’s green features include:
• Centralised water heating plant for maximum efficiency (all apartments are individually metered)
• Zehnder heat recovery ventilation system to provide a warm, healthy building with low energy usage ensuring each apartment stays warm and dry
• External blind systems and low E argon filled double glazing to manage solar gain.
• Low-flow high-WELS rated appliances, fittings and fixtures
• Low energy LED light fittings
• Two communal cars for exclusive use by residents, lowering the overall transport costs and CO2 emissions for Daisy residents.
• Extensive on-site scooter and bicycle parking in basement via dedicated scooter lift accessed from street level
• Wired for fibre – you just need to let your ISP know where you are and they’ll provide the modem
• Sky TV and Freeview connection – your personal decoder and connection is required
• Individual storage lockers in the basement
The kitchens and bathrooms are custom designed and the apartment comes with a complete appliance package. Superior inter-tenancy sound insulation adds to the creature comforts these homes have to offer.
Situated at the city end of Dominion Road, only three kilometres from the CBD and with great public transport links, Daisy provides easy access to Mt Eden Village, Kingsland Village, Newton, Ponsonby, Grafton and Newmarket. You really are in the heart of our city.
Apartments are unfurnished apart from whiteware listed above.
Photographs are indicative.
12 Months Fixed Term
FOR VIEWING TIMES PLEASE SEND EMAIL (INCLUDING YOUR MOBILE NUMBER)TO THE AGENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS ADVERT AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH A DATE AND TIME.
Move in Costs
2 Weeks rent in Advance
3 Weeks Bond
Viewings can only be attended if you are registered.