205/11 Akepiro Street, Mount Eden
Book a Viewing Apply Now
This one double bedroom unfurnished apartment, is in the Ockham Daisy building, with its green features that include:
• Centralised water heating plant for maximum efficiency (all apartments are individually metered)
• Zehnder heat recovery ventilation system to provide a warm, healthy building with low energy usage ensuring each apartment stays warm and dry
• External blind systems and low E argon filled double glazing to manage solar gain.
• Low-flow high-WELS rated appliances, fittings and fixtures
• Low energy LED light fittings
• Two communal cars for exclusive use by residents, lowering the overall transport costs and CO2 emissions for Daisy residents. NO CARPARK INCLUDED.
• Extensive on-site scooter and bicycle parking in basement via dedicated scooter lift accessed from street level
• Wired for fibre – you just need to let your ISP know where you are and they’ll provide the modem
• Sky TV and Freeview connection – your personal decoder and connection is required
• Individual storage lockers in the basement
The kitchens and bathrooms are custom designed and the apartments come with a complete appliance package. Superior inter-tenancy sound insulation adds to the creature comforts these homes have to offer.
Sunny balcony with a neutral decor throughout. 41 m2 areas and 5m2 balcony.
Move in Cost:
2 weeks rent
3 weeks Bond