401/845 New North Rd, Mt Albert
Stunning 1 bedroom apartment
Book a Viewing Apply Now
401 is just perfect, tucked around one side, looking out across Asquith Ave towards Pt Chev. Step outside – and step onto Auckland’s most compelling main street. Shops and eateries abound, the Saturday market at Taco Loco is just across the road. Unitec is a short stroll away. This is “the best suburb in Auckland” (bit.ly/Spinoff-Magnificent-Mt-Albert).
! double bedroom, with built-in wardrobe, unfurnished, however does include whiteware.
· Really cute pentagonal-shaped kitchen includes full F&P appliance set – a fridge-freezer, full-size dishwasher, induction cooktop, rangehood and oven
· F&P combo washer/dryer
· Plenty of storage.
· One good-sized bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
· Living area opens up to a north-facing balcony where you can bask like a lizard. Views are epic.
· Stylish Bathroom & kitchen
· Perfectly placed for public transport, Modal is on the New North Road bus route and just 600m from both the Baldwin Ave and the Mt Albert Train stations.
· Cityhop shared car for residents. No Carparking onsite for residents.
· Modal has a superb bicycle garage just off the main entrance. The CBD is just a 5km ride away.
Move in Costs
2 Weeks rent in Advance
3 Weks Bond
FOR VIEWING TIMES PLEASE SEND EMAIL(INCLUDING YOUR MOBILE NUMBER) TO THE AGENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS ADVERT AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITH A DATE AND TIME