G03/845 New North Rd, Mt Albert
Book a Viewing Apply Now
One on One viewings allowed in Level 3.
You’re in the heart of the action, hovering over Auckland’s most compelling main street. Shops and eateries abound, the Saturday market at Taco Loco is just across the road. You’re in zone for the top-rated Gladstone School and MAGS, and Unitec is a short stroll away. This is “the best suburb in Auckland” (bit.ly/Spinoff-Magnificent-Mt-Albert).
· F&P appliance set including a 403L fridge-freezer, dishwasher, induction cooktop, rangehood and oven
· F&P combo washer/dryer
· Heat pump
· The two bedrooms are good-sized, super sunny with decent wardrobes.
· Living area opens up to a balcony with street access.
· Bathroom is elegant, understated. Stainless steel shower with frameless glass shower screen
· It’s an all-rental development by Ockham – 32 apartments we hope residents will make their home for years to come. Our minimum lease is a year but if you want longer, no problem.
· We have a long-term vision for the Modal community which is why we place such an emphasis on the residents’ shared areas. Modal’s residents’ lounge and balcony offers conviviality, community – and the best views in the house.
· Perfectly placed for public transport, Modal is on the New North Road bus route and just 600m from both the Baldwin Ave and the Mt Albert Train stations.
· Cityhop shared car for residents.
For viewings during Level 3 please only have one person come to view. You will need to turn up at the allocated time, scan our QR code, wear a mask and will not be allowed to touch items inside.